New season, new name, same old speedy race cars! We're back with our customary layman's intro to F1, what's new for 2017, testing updates, news, and our VERY informed predictions. Join us!
- Find when the races are on in your timezone with f1calendar.com
- Add all of this year's F1 sessions to your calendar with this nifty F1 Fanatic link
- There's a new website to keep you up to date on Lance Stroll's crash status
- A super-technical article analyzing the teams' different aerodynamic approaches
- All the 2017 paint jobs
- Compare bodywork changes between 2016 and 2017 cars
- Everybody's best lap times achieved during preseason testing
- With the newly-relaxed social media rules, we can now see what RIC does before a session
- NASCAR, IndyCar, and WRC seasons have already started!
If you're still subscribed to Alt+F1 through iTunes, that feed should have automatically turned into Shift+F1.
If you're still subscribed to Alt+F1 through RSS or Google Play, those feeds will no longer update. Subscribe to the new ones using this method.