E3 may have put the brakes on us for one episode but buckle up because this week we've got team principal shakeups, team order shakedowns, and everyone's favorite starship captain.
- Canada: Qual, Race, Radio, Onboards, Patrick Stewart on the podium
- Azerbaijan: Circuit guide, HAM's disastrous race last year
- F1 2018 calendar released!
- Rare video from inside the Monaco driver briefing
- We're a podcast about racing, so here's some Jack Russel terriers racing
- A look at how Williams' pit crew trains (thanks @bobbygondo!)
- A tattoo of MAS' face (thanks @EduardoPaulo!)
- A T-shirt for real race fans (thanks @Doobit!)
Also: we didn't mention it, but there apparently used to be a tradition at the Canadian Grand Prix where teams would build their own rafts and race them across a pond at the circuit. This was brought back for 2017 and you can watch the whole thing here!